It has been a true encouragement to see God work and bless men and their families through the ministry of New Connections Ministries. However, the need remains great! There are still many more men in bondage who need freedom. We believe an increase in the number of staff and a wider financial support base would allow us to fulfill our mission more effectively and to reach more men.
We have a vision of a growing ministry in which we will have the resources to:
- Evangelize and disciple every man in jail who requests our support.
- Evangelize, disciple, and support ex-offenders and addicts.
- Counsel men struggling with addictions and other bondages.
We envision our human and physical resources being used as teaching tools with which to train men in the ethics of work, and in practical life skills. We see these men and their families becoming connected with mature Christian mentors and Bible-believing churches. We also have a vision of men and their families being followed up with friendship, and emotional and spiritual support until they become strong Christians and productive citizens in their local communities.
- It is a non-denominational ministry with historical roots in the Brethren Assemblies.
- It operates under the management of two General Directors who are accountable to the Board of Directors.
- It is incorporated as a registered charity in Canada & Quebec. Registration no.893126904 RR 0001