Our children, our spouses, our pastors, our church members are in danger. Pornography has become a problem of pandemic proportions; more than 80% of men are currently watching pornography, this includes our children. We cannot stand still; we need to be proactive and protect our church or families. Lord, give us the strength and wisdom to fight back; to claim our purity back, to protect our children. Lord call your sons and daughters to join us
Do not forsake oh Lord
Weekly Bible Studies
"24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching".
Bible Studies are not just a group of friends that gather together to 'hang-out', but rather a group of friends who gather together to open the word of God.
- Pray that God may speak through the leader and teach us the word of God.
- Pray that God may reveal himself to us through his word and enables us to do his great work.
- Pray that God may bring us together with an open heart and prompt ear to listen to his word.
Ephesians 6:17-18 NIV
17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition. To this end, stay alert with all perseverance in your prayers for all the saints.
- Pray for people who are feeling alone in these difficult times.
- Pray that God may stop this pandemic that has bring the whole world to their knees.
- Pray that as we stay at home we would find peace among family members and that we would grow stronger together.
- Pray for the economy of our country.
Health and Work Prayer
- My mother (Ana) in Lima has been told that her leg prostesis is deteriorating the bone in her left leg. She already has an accute osteoporosis condition in her bones. She is currently undergoing hydrotherapy to aliviate the pain but instead is causing her lots of discomfort and stress.
- Our contract at DND is coming to an end. I have been studying several different languages to sharpen my skills. Pray that soon I will lock a contract for 2021.
Rideauview Bible Chapel
- New: Pray that Bill C-6 will not pass as proposed by the Liberal government. This Bill will impact homeschooling parents in a unique way, as it violates their right to educate their children in certain subject matter, exposing them to the risk of severe penalties should they choose not to comply.
- New: Pray for calm, peace and safety on Wednesday during the inauguration of the new US President.
- Please pray for the development of a team to lead Women’s ministries at Rideauview.
- Ongoing fellowship between us in spite of the lockdown.
- Pray for families who are struggling with health and other various issues.